Introductory Workshop for biodynamic farming and gardening
This two day workshop covers the following topics:
- Working in harmony with the two realms of existence; the spiritual and the physical.
- Feeding the plant naturally according to its requirements.
- Importance of creating and enhancing soil processes.
- Emphasis on humus formation.
- Role of the biodynamic preparations.
- Importance of balancing the qualitative and quantitative in nature.
- Biodynamic Preparation 500, its function and application.
- Principles and practice of biodynamic compost making.
Click here to see Introductory Workshop program